How much is Shipping and how long will it take to arrive ?
All items are now shipped Royal Mail Tracked 24 £4.75, you will receive an order complete email the day before shipping with tracking number.
Any orders not delivered due to an incorrect shipping address will be recharged a delivery charge at £4.75 once the item as been returned to us.
Any orders placed over the weekend this includes Friday afternoon will ship out on Monday unless on back order, this may take a little longer.
Back orders may take up to 3 days but are normally quicker .
For over sea orders please use the Ebay shop and the global shipping program.
Now the UK as left the EU addition import charges may be due, it is your responsibility to pay any charges.
What payment options do you take?
Secure payment is made via PayPal, you don’t need a PayPal account and can pay with all major credit and debit cards, you just need to follow the checkout.
No payment details are stored by this site.
We are not registered for VAT.
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products–no questions asked–within 14 days of purchase, You pay return shipping.
All items must be in unused condition, any marked items will incur a cost and result in a partial refund.
Any made to order items are non returnable unless found faulty.
Please make sure that the antenna will fit before you buy please.
Do you ship overseas ?
Only via the Ebay shop and the global shipping program.
Can you mount the antenna matching box to a metal pole?
Yes you can but make sure the wire comes away from matching section , the bracket is also to earth.
If mounting your wire vertically up a pole that will need to be none conductive and you will have to make sure the wire comes away from the matching section or remove the bracket.
Do I need to have an earth/counterpoise.
Very little counterpoise is needed for the antennas to work, the antenna can be earthed at the bracket which is to earth, the multi-band antennas are DC grounded, it is good practice to earth your antenna system.
Why is the swr higher than expected ?
Near by objects can easily de-tune the antenna, try and get it in the clear for best results.
The use of some antenna analysers are not recommended some can lead to erratic results from overload, it is better to use the radios own built in swr meter or a good quality external one next to the radio.
We are here to help so if you run into problems please use the contact button and get in touch.
Your antenna is guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase.
The antenna wire is not covered by wind damage, trapping or cutting.
UK Antennas 44 Newlands Road, Sheffield, s12 2fz
Email via the contact pages only.
ANTENNA USE DISCLAIMER
Important Notice: Read Before Using the Antenna
By using this antenna (hereinafter referred to as “the Antenna”), you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in damage to the Antenna, interference with communications, and other potential risks.
1. Proper Installation and Use:
- The Antenna must be installed and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and any applicable local, state, or federal regulations.
- Ensure that the Antenna is securely and safely mounted to prevent accidents, injuries, or damage.
- The Antenna may interfere with other electronic devices and communication systems. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Antenna’s use does not disrupt or interfere with the operation of such devices.
3. Signal Reception:
- The Antenna’s performance is subject to environmental factors, including but not limited to weather conditions, obstructions, and interference. It may not always provide optimal signal reception.
- Regularly inspect and maintain the Antenna to ensure it remains in good working condition. Any damaged or malfunctioning components should be replaced promptly.
- Exercise caution when installing, adjusting, or maintaining the Antenna, especially when working at heights or near electrical equipment.
6. Compliance with Laws:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to the use of antennas, including zoning and permitting requirements. you will need to comply with Ofcom’s EMF license
condition within the UK.
7. Liability and Indemnification:
- The manufacturer, distributor, or seller of the Antenna shall not be liable for any damage, injury, or loss resulting from the use or misuse of the Antenna, this includes anything connected to the antenna i.e linear amplifiers, transceivers, receivers or any other RF equipment .
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the manufacturer, distributor, or seller from any claims, damages, or liabilities arising out of your use of the Antenna.
8. Professional Installation:
- For safety and optimal performance, consider having the Antenna installed by a qualified professional.
- Any warranty provided by the manufacturer or seller may be subject to specific terms and conditions. Refer to the warranty documentation for details.
10. Modification: – Do not modify or alter the Antenna in any way without the manufacturer’s written consent.
11. Contact Information: – For questions, support, or concerns related to the Antenna, contact the manufacturer or seller using the provided contact information.
By using the Antenna, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in this disclaimer. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using the Antenna.